Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Didie...

 These are pictures of my youngest son. We named him Didie. Found him on the stairs of McDonald Rawang, on Father's Day. He was very tiny, helpless and was shivering in cold. Hubby and I decided to adopt him.

Picked him up, put him into the family breakfast bag of McDonald and brought him home. Throughout the journey, he was very quiet and didn't make noise at all, unlike many other kittens.

When arrived home, we put the bag on the table. My children thought it was breakfast for them. Ain
 almost fainted when she found the bag which was supposed to have breakfast, had a tiny little kitten in it. But of course, she was euphoric, jumped with joy!

From then on, he is the joy of our lives. He grows so fast we couldnt believe our eyes. Very naughty and playful. And now he has been with us for 5 months. He has grown so big!

Last week, thursday, he decided to left the house. Just before I left for work, I scolded him for being so naughty as his favourite past time is to play and
rip off tissue paper. He looked at me that morning and gave me his pitiful look.

Then, at about 1pm, hubby sms-ed me and said that Didie was nowhere to be found. 1st day, 2nd day, third day, everyone took turn to look for him. From one level to another level, from one block to another block, no sign of Didie. We decided to give up searching for him on the 4th day.

However, on 5th day, as early as 5.45am in the morning, we were awakened by a hard knocking on the door. Hubby quickly went to check the commotion. It was a wonderful surprise indeed! He knows his way back and I think he misses us and home so much that he went 'bertawaf' the entire house. My darling boy is back. Alhamdulillah!!!

No comments: