Friday, November 09, 2012

If this is what Allah wants to give me....ALHAMDULILLAH!

It's Friday! 9th November 2012.

I have an appointment in Putrajaya - at 9am sharp. The plan is to go to my boss's house, park my car there, and we will go together in her car.

Left house as early as 6.30am to beat the traffic. I even manage to drop Ain off to school.
But because I felt that I still have ample time, decided to pump in petrol. Done!

But then, my car decided to die on me. The battery went flat. Adusssss.... got the guy from the pterol station to help. He took his car and tried to jumpstart. But it didn't work.

There came Rao (the transport guy who Ain used to ride on), with his 3 tonne lorry. Asked for his help to jumpstart my car, and within seconds, my car is roaring back again.

He advised me to go straight to workshop to get the battery changed. In my mind, it's ok, I will drive to my boss's house first, go for the important appointment and worry about my car battery later.

So I started my journey to my boss' house almost half hour later, which means disaster. Because the route to her house is always jam packed and I started to have cold sweat. Couldn't afford to be late. Time was almost 7.15am.

The entire journey was smooth until I reached Giant Kota Damansara road. The entire stretch was jam and it wasn't moving at all. I was there from 7.40am, called my boss' driver and told him my situation. I asked for another 10 minutes to see the progress of the road. 10 minutes passed by, and I only moved a few yards.

My boss couldn't wait for me, she has to leave. I told her that we will meet up in Putrajaya. I took a U-turn and went back to hit the hiway to go Putrajaya. But on my way, I was thinking, I am taking another risk. The moment I park my car, then I will not be able to start my car. And Putrajaya, an alien place for me, where the hell am I to get a workshop, whatmore battery.

So I decided not to attend the meeting. Told my boss about it. And now I am safely in office, waiting for the battery guy to send the battery here. Guess what, I am feeling so guilty for not able to attend the important meeting, after all the effort being put in. But, maybe Allah has HIS reason for not allowing me to go to Putrajaya. Probably HE has his plans for me.

ALHAMDULILLAH!!

No comments: