Monday, November 05, 2012

November - December

It is supposed to be relaxing months, ain't it?
Time to bring the kids out for a holiday break.
Time for family reunions.
Time for shopping with the kids.
Time for meeting friends.
Time for attending weddings.
Time for relaxation.
Time for a good break.

But, but, but, I will be very busy!

Time for company events
a) Do'a Selamat session to celebrate Ma'al Hijrah with the underpriviledged children
b) Time for strategy meeting and company trip
c) Time for INTRADE exhibition - end November.
d) Time for Clients Appreciation Dinner - mid December.
e) Time for Kick Start of a huge project - early December

So when can I spare time with my family?
I need 48 hours a day and not 24. Who can help me?

Ya Allah, no one else would be able to help except YOU!

No comments: