Sunday, November 04, 2012

Kicking ALIVE!

Time to write again.
After over 2 years of dissappearance.
After such a looonnnnngggg break. I must write. Not specifically for anyone in particular, but for the sake of pouring my heart's content out.

So many things have happened in the past 2 years. Many, plenty, a lot!
Some were exctiting and some were live-learnings!

In summary and in short :-
1- I have changed job after almost 13 years in my previous company. It was a struggling 1st year for me to survive and adapt into the new environment. But now, I am liking the job so much and I hope I will retire in this company.

2- My previous boss, the owner of the company that I was attached to for 13 years, passed on a month after I left the company. Coincident? I hope so. He was one of the best bosses that I have come across in my working life. Sad to hear him leave for the life thereafter, bu the call had arrived, who could stop it?

3- Allah has been by my side during my low time and high time too... Alhamdulillah! HE has helped me in many ways and has always provide me roads and pathways for me to go through my rough times and good times well. At one time, I was at a very edgy situation, I almost lost hope, but with HIS miracle touches, HE guided me and pulled me to become one and move on with life. Alhamdulillah, ya Allah!

4- Other than my personal difficult times, my life with dearest hubby and children have been wonderful! Alhamdulillah ya Allah. For blessing me and family with richness of Eeman and barakah of life.

5- My dad, my mom, my sisters are doing well too. Alhamdulillah, ya Allah! Of course it would be a lie if I said things are well and good all the times. We have our rough times together, there have been big waves, and tough tides, but we managed to go through it together. Like I said, Allah is GREAT. He has been there always, Alhamdulillah!

6- Looking at how my children have grown up now sometimes really put tears into my eyes. I couldn't believer that they have become such a big girl/a big boy that they have their own lives now. My son is now at 14, hardly follows me to events or even shopping, like how he used to follow me, once upon a time! He prefers to stay at home, doing his own stuff. Same goes with my girl. At the age of 10, she is now really a BIG girl. No need mama to pamper her anymore. My talks with her are hovering on justifying things and advising her why yes, and why no. How time flies. I really miss them when they were small. How I wish they don't grow and remain small and cute forever.

7- Friends come and go. Lost touch with old friends, found many new friends. Even though I enjoy meeting new friends, I hope I can still keep in touch with those special friends. But they have their own lives and responsibilities.

8- A few close friends and relatives have passed on to be with the ALMIGHTY. Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun!

9- Just last week, during Eidul Adha, my youngest sister sealed her 9 long years of relationship with the man she has been in love with an engagement. Alhamdulillah. We pray that this relationship will last till Jannah, InsyaAllah!

10- I am actually swarmed with work, and now in the midst of writing 2 proposal to be submitted tomorrow. But because I am running out of idea of how to do the proposals, I decided to re-start my blog again. And I will make sure to write regularly after this. It's not a definite promise, BUT I will definitely try, InsyaAllah!

Time to go. Will be back soon!

No comments: