Saturday, December 01, 2012

Activities happened in the last 10 days of November 2012

Activity 2 :-

16th November 2012 - MIL was going back home on Friday morning, will be sent by hubby's nephew. So I started preparing breakfast as early as the night before - simmering 'daging korban' with tulangs and ekors... yummy!

By morning, the soup daging was ready. Boiled macaroni and made bagedil. So it became 'soup macaroni daging with bagedil'. Glad she liked the dish very much. Unfortunately there was no pictures taken to represent this. So you guys use your own imagination to visualize it, yeah.... phew, what a busy Friday!

Activity 3 :-

17th November 2012 - we decided to bring the kids out to visit Zoo Negara. I have a confession to make. I have been in Malaysia for almost 20 years now, but I have been into so many Zoos in Malaysia - Zoo Taiping, Zoo Melaka, Night Safari, but never Zoo Negara. It somehow gave me a creepy feeling everytime someone asked me to go to this place. The perception that I had lingering in mind is Dirty, Smelly, Ugly and all the negative thoughts.

So, on this auspicious day, I opened my heart big big to visit the Zoo, when my children are already at 14 and 10 years of age. Not quite relevant though, but yet we were all very excited.

Saturday morning, it was raining heavily in the morning and we almost cancelled off the trip to Zoo Negara. However, we made it and arrived there at almost 1pm. Rain stopped!

How wrong I was. The Zoo trip was wonderful, it was definitely educational and it definitely opened my eyes that Zoo Negara was not that bad after all. We went to the animal show and saw many animals that I didn't expect to see here. The arrangement of the placement of animals were also very well done. There were Savannah, Tiger Farm, Bee Farm, Bird's Farm and many others. I AM BLOODY IMPRESSED!
How I wish (at that spur of the moment) I have young children. I am very sure they will enjoy the sightseeing just as much as how we - the adults - have enjoyed it!
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:-
Oooppsss, many other photos were in my hubby's phone. Probably when I have more time, I will then upload pictures from there.... till then, bye!


No comments: