Saturday, December 01, 2012

Activities happened on the last 10 days of November 2012

Activity 1 :-

15th November 2012 - on Awal Muharram's day, sent my car for service. Decided not to wait for the car. So hubby came along and we went home right after.

Lunch for that day was - roasted chicken with stir fried siew pak choy. DELICIOUS!
Received call from SIL that she wanted to pass MIL's new specky. We decided to meet them up at AEON Rawang after lunch and Zohor prayers. At the same time, hubby decided to go back to our resort home - Bandar Tasik Puteri.

On our way to AEON Rawang, which was just 3 minutes away from our house, I received a call from the service center that my car was ready for collection. However my car is still very ill.
- need to change the front brake pad
- need to change the rear brake pad
- need to change the rear wheel bearing
Aiyooooooo, the medicine is superrrrrr expensive.... (while this post is being typed, my car has yet to be sent for the major operations :-( )

So, left MIL with SIL at AEON, while off we went to collect my car and we arrived back at AEON almost about an hour later. By then, SIL & MIL had done their window shopping and time for us to go back to our resort home.

MIL and Khalis were with me in my car while Ain followed her baba. Upon reaching the house, I noticed I didnt have the house keys with me, so I decided to stop by the shop to buy some stuff for dinner. Almost reaching house, I was shocked to find hubby had stopped by the roadside. I pulled over, got down and only to find that his tyre went off.

And this was what we found in his rear left tyre.




Astaghfirullah.... what a day!!!

Baba and Khalis became uncertified mechanic on that day!

May Allah bless us on this Ma'al Hijrah day and continue his blessings for us and family... insyaAllah, Amiin!



No comments: