Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This Special day...

Today is the 29th day of the tenth month of 2013...

It is also the day, where 27 years ago, a small cute lil' girl was born into the family...
My lil sister, who is obviously not little anymore - came into our lives and have created enough havoc (relatively good and bad la).

So this posting is especially dedicated for her.

To you my beloved lil' sister, here is my wish (which I hope it is special enough for you)...

Happy 27th Birthday. May Allah continue to shower you with rezeki abundance, bless you with plenty of barakah and provide you with good health. Now that you will be celebrating it with the official Hubby for the first time, I wish you love and more great love to share with him.

Can we make a deal?? Instead of us giving you the birthday present, can you this round give us the birthday gift??? We want many-many Irdawaty & Shahiran juniors please... can't wait to have babies in the family again.

Just to let you know (which I hardly share, I know) that my love for you has never been any lesser. You always have a special place in my heart! Remember those times, when you were still below 5years old, I dragged you to almost everywhere I went... you were so attached to me, that everywhere I went people thought that you were my daughter... hahaha, how funny!!!

I will try to upload those pictures of us going places, from restaurants to playgrounds to theme parks to museums and all those places of interests that I went with my friends to relatives houses for visiting or even to shops just downstairs. You were such a leech, but I love it though...

And now that you are all grown up, a wife to someone you love dearly, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and adventures, especially in life of being a wife and career woman... it is going to be exciting and full of colours, I bet!

Take care lil' sister... enjoy the new life that you have embarked on, and I sincerely hope that one day when you decide to look back at our adventures, you will find nothing else but only sweet memories of us together which filled with plenty of love... my love for you dear sister.

Happy birthday again... may the journey that you started just months ago will bring joy and happiness ever after, till Jannah, In sha Allah!!!

Love you with all my heart...




No comments: