Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Its been a long time...

I just realized how time flies super fast...

It was almost 10months ago since I last wrote in this blog... the usual thing... plenty of things have happened!

But the most crucial ones:-

1- My son has completed his PMR exams... now having cold sweat waiting for results (should be out in Nov-Dec, fuhhhh)

2- My lil sister got married on 1st June 2013... it was a memorable event! Families from everywhere came and got reunited once again. It didn't happen very often... probably in the average of 6 years once...hahaha

3- Had tough times with my ever growing gal. She is a big gal now, so I have to change my approach and talk and treat her like she is an adult... tough but now improving. I am no longer a mother to her. I am her friend!!! She gives opinion quite bluntly, but at least she is honest. Loving the relationship that is developing between us.

4- Work has been crazy, plenty of downs... but I am sure we will come stronger than ever, in sha Allah

5- Dad went for his cataract operations, Alhamdulillah... everything went well. And now he is able to see clearly...dang!!! hahahaaha... (he is sure going to kill me if he reads this, runnnnnnnnn!!!!)

6- Loving my life to the bits... plenty of things going on... and I know for sure, many more exciting things are on the way, Ya Allah, I am grateful for the overwhelming blessings you have showered us with... Alhamdulillah! Couldn't ask for more!!!

No comments: