Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Food Galore...

Hmmm, how do I start this posting??
I do not really fancy uploading pictures of food into facebook or instagram (i dont even have one).. however, for the sake of keeping memories of what I have baked, cooked, created, I have decided to overrule my own decision. Well, rules are meant to be broken someday right?? When is the best time, if not now...so that 1 day, when I scroll down this blog, I will remember those moments and the type of food that I made... does this make sense?

This is my specialty - rendang ayam!

red velvet cake
ayam goreng berempah... my children's favourite

I think this is Mac & Cheese
A must food during buka puasa - roti sardin goreng

Chocolate Chips anyone???

the grilled version of roti sardin

mee goreng mamak - but mamaemmy style

roasted chicken


No comments: